Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Perfect Post

All Consuming

I've given Kim, over at All Consuming, a Perfect Post award. I've never done one of these before, but this entry really spoke to me. As the parent of a child with several issues - type 1 diabetes and learning disabilities - I know a little bit about what she's going thru. While O doesn't have the issues her child has, they're still issues that have to be fought for and her wishes for her child are what I want for mine: A happy, loving, caring, content child. This post really resonated with me which is why I've given it the Perfect Post award.

Go check out the other Perfect Post awards at Suburban Turmoil and Mama K.



In a moment of insanity, I decided to do this NaBloPoMo. I don't know what I was thinking. I signed up and my mind immediately went blank. So, yeah, aren't you guys in for a treat this month? Oy.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey!! You're doing it to!! Kerri said she signed up too.

It will be fun, don't worry about the story...just write!

floreksa said...

I just took the plunge and signed up too....Although, I might stick to a word doc for now....

Scary.

LJ said...

one post down 29 to go!!

You're one ahead of the game than me... now it's my turn.

Uh brain fart!

Kerri. said...

Post a month ... novel in a month ... I'm sensing a mental breakdown in a month. :)

Kerri. said...

Okay, so I meant to write "post a day" but apparently my brain and my fingers aren't speaking today.

Stupid brain.

LJ said...

I really don't like your parents. And I don't even know them! I hate how they have ingrated this in your brain.
Here's a hug from me for the little girl that didn't have such a nice mommy and daddy!!

Sarah said...

Thank you for leading me to all-consuming. How that post made me cry. It is so pertinent to my life right now!

KPB said...

Once again, thank you so much. This really lifted my spirits of late. Thank you.