This is what immediately popped into my head upon being tagged:
So, does that qualify as a strange fact? Or just that I have a strange brain?
1. I obsessively chew and pick at the skin around my nails. Not just the cuticles, but the skin, too. I have incredibly dry skin on my hands and in the winter, especially, my fingers crack and peel and itch. So I pick. I pick until it bleeds, sometimes. In spite of all this, my nails themselves still look great. But it's why I don't wear nail polish - I don't want to call attention to my mangled digits.
2. I have an inordinately large collection of books about Henry VIII. I know far too much about him for someone who doesn't have a degree in Tudor history. I'm obsessed. I even have a Henry VIII and his wives coffee mug. I can name the wives in order of appearance. I can name his children. And their spouses. I'm a sad, sad individual.
3. I want to be on What Not To Wear in the worst way. I wish I could nominate myself.
4. When I was in high school, I accidentally stole a pair of earrings from Spencer Gift. I put them in my hand, intending to pay for them, then wandered around the store and walked out with them still in my hand. I realized it 10 minutes later, but I didn't go back to pay for them.
5. I have a huge amount of (useless) trivial knowledge embedded in my brain. It does me no good what so ever, and yet, it's there, just waiting for someone to say "Hey, who sung Undercover Angel?" That'd be Alan O'Day. How often are members of Congress re-elected? Every two years (and GO VOTE, people! Please!).
And now I'm going to go
Hey, look, even the military media is calling for Rumsfeld's resignation! Whoa.