Friday, November 10, 2006

Weekend Meme

I swiped this from someone and now I can't remember whom. I'm getting old. Leave me alone.


If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?

Here's how it works:

Open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod).
Put it on shuffle.
Press play.
For every question, type the song that's playing.
New question - press the next button.
! Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool !

Opening Credits
Melissa - The Allman Brothers (Nice and mellow)

Waking Up
Please Forgive Me - David Gray (I'm not responsible for what I do before I have a shower and major caffeine intake)

First Day of School
Rhapsody In Blue - George Gershwin

Falling in Love
Steppin' Out - Joe Jackson

Breaking Up
Summer Breeze - Seals & Crofts

School formal
Billy Pedal - Great Big Sea (at my school? Not bloody likely!)

Life's Okay
One - Creed (the only decent Creed song)

Mental Breakdown
Just - Radiohead (excellent)

Driving
Why Can't We Be Friends - War

Flashback
Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) - Billy Joel

Getting Back Together
Beautiful Day - U2

Wedding
War On Drugs - BareNaked Ladies (Heh.)

Birth of a Child
Box Of Rain - Grateful Dead

Final Battle
Jane - BareNaked Ladies

Death Scene
Beyond Belief - Elvis Costello

Funeral Song
Dreams - The Cranberries

End Credits
Hyperactive - Thomas Dolby

I'll just tag whoever wants to join in.

3 comments:

MsPrufrock said...

Some good stuff in there. Box of Rain...I love that song.

I might steal this meme for my own purposes and hence be terrified of what it reveals about my taste in music.

LJ said...

I was wondering if I would see Costello in the list. Even if I don't know him or his music all that much. *ducks to avoid smack upside the head*

Bea said...

This is a great meme! Some of yours worked out eerily well (Getting Back Together, Funeral Song).

I'd do it myself if I had an iPod.