Monday, November 13, 2006

Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude \SHOD-n-froy-duh\, noun:
A malicious satisfaction obtained from the misfortunes of others.


"So," she said, smothering a shit-eating grin. "Have you heard? My ex-husband's wife has kicked him out of the house. He's 39 years old and living back at home with his parents. Since he put everything in his wife's name, to avoid paying me any of the $41,160 (yes, you read that right) he owes me in child support, he has nothing. No house, no car, no nothing. "



Karma's a fucking bitch, isn't it, asshole?

13 comments:

Erin said...

I would say that is great karma - tee hee!

Estelle said...

Most. Excellent.

I completely approve.

Mamma Sarah said...

That's awesome. What goes around comes around!

Anonymous said...

Karma's a bitch. Hee!

Anonymous said...

Me likey the Karma today.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a little justice to make you smile on a Monday, huh?

art-sweet said...

So, so, highly deserved.

I will be smiling about this all night.

Sharon said...

At a point where I'd stopped even thinking of revenge, Karma brought it to my doorstep (or my phone, actually). The perfect revenge, and all I had to do was be honest. It was the best day EVER.

Unknown said...

That is wicked awesome. I agree- karmas a bitch and what goes around comes around. also, 46k? Holy shit.

Joke said...

Anyone who's withheld $46K from his child is very lucky indeed to be not be kicked out by his parents, too.

-J.

P.S. No lie! My WVW is "ownup"

LJ said...

*big grin*

meggie said...

YES!!!!

So nice to see someone get just what they deserve!!

I had just about given up on the whole Karma thing!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's some good karma.