Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Call me Eeyore

It's almost as bad as Christmas as Days I'd Rather Not Participate In. And I know, I ended my sentence with a preposition. Shut up.


Thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes. I had this whole woe-is-me post working and then you all were so friggin' nice and shit that I had to give it up.

TCBIM gave me his cold for my birthday present. Thanks, sweetie. Next year, I'd rather have a gift.

And now I'm going to bed. I have a little glass of Maker's Mark and I'm watching some documentary on Everest. I'm going to sip my booze and lie here, wondering what on EARTH posesses people. Rest assured, that is one thing I never, ever, ever, EVER want to attempt. Those people are fucking nuts, man.

4 comments:

Joke said...

Y'see, I was expecting this downer of a post, because I was going to say something smartassed, like: "Too bad your birthday didn't coincide with your being pregnant, because that would have made navel-gazing a lot easier!"

But then you didn't, and here I am, stuck.

-J.

floreksa said...

Oh NOOOOoooooooooo, I missed your birthday! Happy belated Birthday Julia!!!

LJ said...

if you're eeyore, mind if i be your tail? i'm feeling right crappy myself lately

Beck said...

Happy birthday, belatedly. Not ending sentences in prepositions is just a convention, not a rule. Drop 'em if you want.
Yeah, mountain climbers are krazzeeee.