Thursday, November 23, 2006

I survived

I missed the Macy's Day Parade, boo hiss, but the praline sweet potatoes were out of this world. My mother's head didn't explode and nothing got broken. One majorly stressful holiday down, one to go.

I am going to be at Tarjay Booteek tomorrow morning, bright and early, with all the other lunatics. They have some deals that I can't pass up. Wish me luck. I hate crowds - they send me into screaming mimi heebie jeebies - and I don't function well before 10 a.m.. This ought to be a lot of fun.

3 comments:

SUEB0B said...

I can't beeeeelieve you are going to Tarjey. Wear your body armor. Gird your loins! It's war!

Jess said...

Plot the intake of Nyquil - people get out of the way for the dripping snot, wildly sneezing bleary-eyed. Bonus points if you take O and have her murmer loudly about plague.

Joke said...

Practice the dicreet trip and the surreptitious flying elbow.

-J.