Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Everyone else is doing it,

Why can't I? (Name that [paraphrased] album title)


I am: pregnant
I want: food
I wish: I had long, red, curly hair a la Susan Sarandon
I hate: lies. And liver.
I miss: my friend Caragh
I fear: something happening to my family
I hear: Gene Loves Jezebel - Jealous. And the server humming.
I wonder: how the Red Sox will do this year.
I regret: my first marriage
I am not: very patient
I dance: like Elaine from Seinfeld.
I sing: too often.
I cry: All. The. Freaking. Time. (see #1)
I am not always: neat.
I make with my hands: great meals.
I write: to fulfill a need.
I confuse: left and right.
I need: a massage
I should: file the shit on my desk.
I start: too many books
I finish: this meme

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Haha...I would love to see you dance. That was one of the funniest Seinfeld episodes.

Erica said...

OMG dh tells me I dance like Elaine all the time... Hence I only do it with dd or when I'm drunk and have the alcohol-induced courage.

Lyrehca said...

Everyone Else is Doing It---The Cranberries.

Good luck with your pregnancy fears. I fear I will be exactly the same way if I ever get there.