Saturday, December 02, 2006

My favourite kind of quiz

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader

Literate Good Citizen

Book Snob

Non-Reader

Fad Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


I don't know why the bar graph doesn't show up, but I'm a dedicated reader, literate good citizen and surprise, surprise, a book snob.

How slutty is it of me to remind people to go vote? Slutty, right?

diabetesoc.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh pa-shaw (okay, I don't even think that is close to the spelling, but sound it out, it'll sound right, lol) - they wouldn't let me vote twice :(

I tried though!!

Sharon said...

For those of us who want to vote for you but aren't up on the diabetes blog world, got any other favorites you like in the other categories? Seems you have to vote in all categories before they'll let your vote count.