- The babies are kicking my ass. One or the other or both of them are always crying. Always. Someone needs to be fed or changed or burped or played with or something. I don't even have time to pee any more.
- I've lost 26 lbs since having The Bug. That's what not being able to eat more than two bites of your meal will do to you. See above.
- My house is still a mess. TCBIM isn't doing a thing around here. Yesterday morning, he said that he'd be home early last night, implying that he'd be around to help. My answer? "Why bother? You don't do anything when you're here anyway." Which is true. He didn't even have a comeback for it.
- My back yard is disgusting. Since it's finally stopped raining and since my mother and son are coming over today, I'm going out there to clean it up. I've asked TCBIM to do it, but that's like asking a pig to fly. If the rain stays gone until Friday, I may even attempt to mow the lawn. I wonder if I can do that with The Bug in her sling....
- I'm going to the library tonight. Anyone have any suggestions for some fun but not too fluffy reading? I don't do romance novels, nor do I do James Patterson and his ilk. I have a list of books that I want to read, but I'm always open to suggestions.
- I just finished reading The Brief History Of The Dead. Odd book. Really odd. I'm not sure if I liked it, but it did make me think, which is good. I didn't love it, but it wasn't awful.
Is this what I'm reduced to? Bullet point posts every 4 or 5 days? How pathetic.