It looks like we'll have to stay in the hospital until tomorrow. They are worried that she's going to get the group B strep infection that I had when I came in here and they need to get that cleared up before they'll let us go home. It can turn into sepsis or meningitis, so I'm fine with them getting that sorted out.
I'm waiting for the neo-natal doctor to come down. Hopefully I'll have more of an update later.