Friday, March 17, 2006

It's about bloody time

Stupid Blogspot. It's driving me NUTS. This site's been up and down more than a whore's knickers. And now I'm so annoyed that I've forgotten what I wanted to say. I had a book list, a la Joke, all set to go, but alas, it was eaten. I was even thinking about doing the confession thing that seems to be making the rounds. Or, I could have bitched about TCBIM, who is being a butthead again - although I'm sure I'll be able to come up with another post about him soon enough. The Exhole called to cuss me out yesterday, too, and I was going to go into detail about how I calmly told him to discuss it with my lawyer (who, as it turns out, wasn't much help, but oh well.)


But now I'm too annoyed. So, nyahboo to you, Blogspot. I'm taking my ball and I'm going home.

6 comments:

Major Bedhead said...

Really, really pissing me off....

Shannon said...

I was wondering what happened to your blog. It was lookin' pretty funky. I think they're doing maintenance, but I almost lost a post due to it.

It sounded like you were going to post some good ones.

Jess said...

Congrats on the cookbook, smarty-pants!

Wil said...

Oh well, at least the price is right....

Acutally I got a bit of a scare when you disapered...then I remembered. Oh yeah. BlogSpot. She'll be back!

Back when I blogged (and I maaaay be coming back for a few "guest apperances") I wrote and composed in Microsoft Works, then uploaded the final post.

Major Bedhead said...

Wil - I was doing drafts in word, but I stopped. Looks like I should start again before I blow a gasket.

Joke - I will try to decipher your email address tonight and send you my snail mail address.

Kerri. said...

Blogspot: Source of great joy and even greater frustration.

Ah, the internet.