Monday, August 25, 2008

A Previously Unknown Type Of Dinosaur

Just about every time I change The Bug, she slaps her crotch and yells "Bum!" really loudly. Yes, I know this is a little weird and no, I don't know where she got it from.

Recently, in an effort to get her to stop shrieking "Bum!" for all the neighbours to hear, I started correcting her.

"No, honey, that's your vagina."

Puzzled look and a pause.

"Oh. A vaginasaur! Raaaaaaaar!!"

(I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.)

She is woman, hear her vaginasaur.

22 comments:

Kerri. said...

Oh. My. God.

Your kids are awesome!

Unknown said...

TOO freaking hilarious!

LauraJ said...

That's funny as hell!!
My little niece (11) discovered the word vajayjay. We were flipping through channels and Oprah was talking about them.

mamatulip said...

*snort*

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to crotch? Is that a guy thing?

MsPrufrock said...

Uh, that is pretty much AWESOME.

Susan said...

That's hysterical!

Jess said...

That almost makes the day I had worth it!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry - I can't even think of anything to say at this point. ;-)

Stomper Girl said...

Raaaaaaarrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

crazymumma said...

ah yes. the mythical vaginasaur. making men cower in healthy fear every day.

Anonymous said...

You definitely can't make up the things kids say! Too funny!

Zazzy said...

It's the adorable moments that get you through the crazy times. At least I hope that's the case.

Joke said...

OMG.

That's a punchline ACHING for a sketch.

-J.

Heather said...

Out of the mouths of babes! That's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Oh Lordy. I can't stop laughing. My kids slapped their bums and yelled "BUM!" too...but didn't go as far as "vagisaur!" too much. Glad you are writing all this down!!

Nicole P said...

This made me giggle. A lot.

Jill said...

So funny!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!!!! That def describes my area. ha ha!!!

George said...

roflmao!!!

Sarahviz said...

Classic!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I'm so stealing that one from her!
Just awesome!!
Hugs!!