Stolen from Badger.
1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else?
I use Barry's Gold from Ireland or Twinings Lady Grey for hot tea.
Iced is usually Rose's and I sweeten it with simple syrup because I'm a bit OCD and I don't like grains of sugar sitting in the bottom of my glass. And it's definitely not sweet enough to qualify as sweet tea.
2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular?
Scott. 1000 sheets per roll.
3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Body wash or bar?
Dove Sensitive Skin bar soap. Because, goddammit, I am a sensitive, fragile flower.
4. What cereal do you buy for yourself?
Steel cut oatmeal (seriously) or Grape Nuts. Once in a while, I'll sneak a box of Captain Crunch with Crunchberries. My tastebuds love it, but the roof of the mouth? Not so much.
5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or tablets?
I use Joy or Dawn. I AM the dishwasher - I don't need no steenkin' tablets.
6. What’s your favorite fruit?
Summer? Plums, peaches, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, canteloupes.
Fall/Winter? MacIntosh, Gala, Cameo, Pink Lady, Fuji or Granny Smith apples. Forelle pears. Cranberries.
7. Which brand of laundry detergent do you use?
Liquid All HE.
8. Do you like chocolate?
Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the Pope Catholic?
9. Are you right or left-handed?
Right. The things I can do with my left hand shouldn't be repeated on a family blog.
10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?
Both. Debit card more than checks, though.
I'm tagging whoever wants to play along.