- Bruce Springsteen and the bookends.
- Emma Thompson and how much I love her. Because I do. Love her. Especially after this comment.
- The play I went to the other day and what constitutes private and where to draw the line.
- The women I saw the play with and the hysterical round-about of conversation we had over falafel and diet sodas. At a brew pub. And the raspberry fleece jackets.
- The Trinity Rep theatre and how fucking gorgeous it is and how come I didn't discover it until I moved almost 2 hours away.
- A conversation with a friend, who discussed her boyfriend and his body image issues and how every word she used to describe him I could use to describe myself. And how weird that made me feel.
- The fact that I have *gulp* bought a mini-van. And how any little smidgen of a modicum of a soupcon of cool that I ever had is now blown all to hell.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Bullets Over Bedhead
Stuff I need to write posts about, in no particular order: