Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Too broke



Mom-o-Matic has created these wickedly funny signs for those of us who can't afford to go to BlogHer this year (or next year, for that matter, unless someone dies or I win the lottery that I never play.)

Anyone know how I can put this in my sidebar? I have the image saved on my system, but I'm not sure if I need to contact Mom-o-Matic to get code or what. Can you tell I'm clueless about this stuff?

Stay tuned. Tomorrow I'm going to ask you how to get rid of a trojan virus I picked up somewhere.

And why am I up at this ungodly hour? Insomnia. And extra innings.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

If you go into your post, cut and paste the code that Blogger creates for it.

If you need further instruction, go here:

help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42093&topic=8928

Follow the instructions, but apply it to the side bar.

I don't know if I managed to offer any worthwhile help or not, LOL.

OhTheJoys said...

You can also start a flickr account, upload .jpg files and then it gives you an option to get code for the image in various sizes.

Jess said...

You are New Bloggerized, yes? Easy as pie.
If Mom-O-Matic made the signs for general use, no sweat.
1. click on 'Template' tab on the Post page.
2. click 'add a page element'
3.find 'picture' and click 'add to blog' (third down on the left)
4. The rest is just like what you would do to put a photo in your post.
5. You can title it if you like.

(This is what I did with 'Round Here, where I put sort-of-daily photos)

Hope this helps
Jess

kittenpie said...

I love it! I am planning to go this year because I'm hoping the library will kick in for it.