Kerri tagged me for this Sevens meme.
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:1. Go to Italy and Ireland
2. Get season tickets to the Red Sox
3. Eat at French Laundry
4. Try oysters
5. Get my degree
6. Write the Great American Novel (riiiiiiiiight)
7. Stop getting so angry at politicians (oh, wait, that won't happen 'til after I die.)
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Like the *spit* Yankees.
2. Ski (but I fall really well.)
3. Stop being a sarcastic bitch
4. Stop rolling my eyes at the ridiculousness of life.
5. Let incorrect grammar/punctuation/spelling lie.
7. Read trashy novels
Seven Things That Attract Me to… The Mr.
1. He's pretty cute.
2. He's always happy.
3. He works hard.
4. He's open-minded.
5. He's willing to listen to me blather on. And on. And on.
6. His optimism
7. Hockey-player's ass. Yum.
Seven Things I Say:1. Oh, fer fuck's sake
3. Anything stolen from Eddie Izzard. (ditto)
4. Shut. Off. The. TV.
5. Do you want another beer?
6. I hate this fucking car.
7. Love you, love you, love you lots!
Seven Books That I Love:
1. Firefly Summer - Maeve Binchy
2. The Harry Potter series
3. The Fionavar Tapestry series - Guy Gavriel Kay
4. The Mists Of Avalon - Mirriam Zimmer Bradley
5. The Sparrow - Maria Doria Russell (Read. This. Book.)
6. The Autobiography of Henry VIII - Margaret George
7. Dragonriders of Pern series - Anne McCaffrey
Seven Movies That I’ve Loved (at different times and in no particular order):1. When Harry Met Sally...
2. Dazed and Confused
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Frankie And Johnny
5. The Philadelphia Story (0r any Katherine Hepburn movie)
6. The Princess Bride
7. Bull Durham
Seven People To Tag (in no particular order)
Whoever wants to play along. I'm too lazy to do all those hyperlinks.