- I'm sick. I hate being sick. I used to not mind it because it meant a day curled up on the couch, sipping tea, dozing and watching mindless stuff on television. Two little kids, though, means that I don't get to sleep much unless they happen to nap at the same time - something that's happening less and less frequently around here.
- I signed up to do NaBloPMo again. It's waaaaaaaay easier than NaNoWriMo.
- The contest. Have you signed up yet? If not, why not? It's a free book, people! I'm going to draw names Friday night, 11 p.m. EST. I'll post the winner on Saturday.
- I've had a couple of complaints that my blog is taking far too long to load. Anyone else having this problem? I don't know if it's the template or the things in my sidebar or what.
- O was going to have a birthday party sleepover this weekend, with three friends. They all bagged on her. She's upset about it an while I wasn't looking forward to having four teenage girls in my house (the squealing! My god, the squealing.), I'm upset on her behalf. It's such a shitty thing to do.
- And now, I'm off to
drink whiskeytea and try to have a lie down.