Monday, July 02, 2007

Snotty McBoogernose

Ugh.

I'm still sick. I think it's a sinus infection. I have a fever (again) and my nose. Jesus, it's disgusting.

And! My tooth is fucking. killing. me. I got some stuff from CVS that is used as a temporary filling. It's helping some but every step sends throbbing pain thru my head. It's agony.

I called the local community college about getting this looked at, but they're on break until the fall. Great. I hope to hell I can hold out until then. I need a root canal. I don't have money for a root canal. What I'll probably wind up doing is babying this filling as long as possible, then having the tooth pulled and getting a crown/bridge/whatever at some point down the road. Lovely. At least it's a back tooth.

My friend B won tickets to tomorrow's Red Sox game and asked me to go along. Yay! I hope my head is better tomorrow. I may just dope myself up with anti-histimines and Motrin and cross my fingers that it all goes well. Wonder if I can sneak a nip bottle in to spike my soda.

6 comments:

George said...

Being sick sucks. I hope you feel better soon! :)

Baby Bottles are a good way to sneak in liquor. I mean if the baby accidentally takes a swig then that baby will sleep all night long! LoL

Just kidding people.

mel said...

If I weren't leaving for England tomorrow, I'd be really stinkin' jealous about the Sox tickets!!! Actually, I still am jealous! :) Have a great time and feel better!!!

Kevin Charnas said...

OH Snotty McBoogernose, I'm sorry...I hope that you feel better soon, as in RIGHT FRICKIN' NOW!!!

COLD - BEGONE!!

TOOTH - KNOCK IT THE F-OFF!!!

Did either of those work?

I heard that a temporary relief can be if you pepper spray other people...especially those that you really don't care for.

Angewl said...

Ouch! I am so sorry.

Have you called the dentists and see if any take payments? I lucked out and found one that works with you on it. Then my dumbass overslept and missed the appointment this morning. Now I have to wait 4 freaking weeks. argh!

I hope you fell better and can make it to the game!

moosh in indy. said...

Dental school starts here on Thursday, I've got a couch, just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Been there done that. I feel your pain and hope you feel better soon.

A nip at the ball game will defintely help. Vodka in a water bottle?

Not too sure what the rules are in the US - I'm from Canada...sorry