1. How do you like your eggs?
Sunny side up, with rye toast, bacon and home fries. Or in a Spanish tortilla. Or an tomato, feta and spinach omelet.
2. How do you take your coffee/tea?
Black. And stand-a-spoon-up-in-it strong.
3. Favorite breakfast food:
Mmm, breakfast. I love breakfast food. Pancakes, light and fluffy with real maple syrup (grade B, please). Or, you could just see the answer to question 1.
4. Peanut butter:
Smooth. Always, always, always. Preferably on an English muffin.
5. What kind of dressing on your salad?
6. Coke or Pepsi?
I don't drink soda, but when I do, it's Dr. Pepper.
7. You’re feeling lazy. What do you make?
Rotini with pine nuts, garlic, basil and Parmesan cheese.
8. You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order?
Margharita, if they have it. If not, mushrooms and onions.
9. You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Steak. Baked potato. Lobster. Cheesecake.
10. Do any foods bring back good memories?
11. Do any foods bring back bad memories?
Liver and onions.
12. Do any foods remind you of someone?
13. Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Liver and onions.
14. What was your favorite food as a child?
15. Is there a food that you hated as a child but now like?
Scallops. Fish. Lobster. Pretty much any seafood.
16. Is there a food that you liked as a child but now hate?
Kraft Dinner. Turkish Delight. Cadbury Eggs.
17. Favorite fruit and vegetable:
Clementimes. Fresh peaches. Fresh apples. Fresh green beans. Pretty much any fresh fruit or veg is good.
18. Favorite junk food:
Drake's Ring Dings. Bachman's Jax.
19. Favorite between meal snack:
Nothing in particular.
20. Do you have any weird food habits?
I don't think so, but my husband may say otherwise.
21. You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
22. You’re off your diet. Now what would you like?
23. How spicy do you order Indian/Thai?
24. Can I get you a drink?
25. Red or White Wine?
Red, for the most part, although I like white n the summer.
26. Favorite dessert?
27. The perfect nightcap?
Red wine, a rich chocolate dessert and some strong, black coffee.