Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's funny. When I'm lying in bed, I can think of a million witty, insightful or weird things to say but put me in front of a keyboard and blank screen and poof! It's all gone. Brilliant. Just brilliant.

I married a younger man. A much younger man. He's 25. I'm 38. It's been an interesting 5 years, let me tell you. Younger men are great because, well, the stamina thing is nice. And man, are they eager. For the most part, The Boy is a great person - responsible and kind and funny. But sometimes, man, he acts his age. He becomes the typical selfish guy. Maybe all guys are like this. I know most of the men I've dated in the past have been like this, so maybe it's a guy thing. I don't know. I just know there are days that I wonder what the hell I was thinking.

No comments: