Stolen from Daysgoby.
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. Started your own blog - Duh
2. Slept under the stars. - I was a Camp Fire Girl. It's the law.
3. Played in a band - Does singing in a vocal jazz group count? The only thing I play is the radio.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower - plenty of times. Sometimes while sleeping under the stars.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - Some day, when I actually have more than two dimes to rub together.
7. Been to Disneyland/world - Yes, but I was only in the 3rd grade and don't remember much. Except It's A Small World. Even then, I found that song annoying.
8. Climbed a mountain - yes, but one of the tiny ones near here.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo (in the shower) - and at concerts, back when I was young and unafraid. Or, unafraider than I am now.
11. Bungee jumped - Good god, no.
12. Visited Paris - Sort of. We were there for 12 hours, while traveling to Seville. I saw it by bus.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. - Knitting and cross-stitch and most recently, making stuff out of felted sweaters.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - it's a loooooong walk. But so worth it.
18. Grown your own vegetables. Termaters.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train. Yep. Lots of times, including one horrific trip (the same one from Paris to Seville.)
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. Not on your life.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. - Of course.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon- are you mad?? (I'll just keep dgb's answer here)
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run - bwahahahahahahaha. My eye-hand coordination doesn't even allow me to hit the ball, never mind hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise - I have no desire to do this whatsoever.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person - yep. With the person from whom I swiped this meme.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - Some of them. England, Scotland and Germany, yes. Peru, not so much.
35. Seen an Amish community - also a Shaker community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. - wouldn't that be nice?
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing. - no fucking way.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke - Too chicken.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance - yep, after fainting. In a bar. After half a beer. Fun times.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - off Key West. It was glorious.
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. - oh, the things I used to get up to at the drive-in.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - if, by Girl Scout Cookies, you mean Camp Fire Candy.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason - no. Sad, huh?
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - but I can't anymore because they're afraid I might be a mad cow.
65. Gone sky diving - no fucking way.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp - although I don't know if I could make it thru the whole thing.
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London
77. Broken a bone - only fingers
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby. Four
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee - Plenty of times - I like going barefoot.