Monday, November 16, 2009

Better

Things are a lot better between me and That Canadian Boy I Married. We've talked a lot and he hasn't been talking to the other girl and it all seems better. I have restrained myself from checking his email to see if anything is going on because, frankly, it was fucking with my head and not doing me any good whatsoever.

I don't have much more to add, other than I'm cautiously (very cautiously) optimistic that things may work out. That's my hope. I think.

Could I be any more confused? No. I didn't think so. Stay tuned. Things may change at the drop of a hat, as they tend to do around here.



In other news, New England Mamas blog is starting up again and I'm going to do food blogging there so if you have any recipes you want me to test and post about, feel free to email them to me. I think my email is in the side thingummy over there but if not, leave a comment and I'll get in touch.

9 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm happy to read a positive update from you!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Good news.

Hugs!!

LJ said...

Doing a rah rah dance for you. Cheering you both on. Make it work people, make it work! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good news. Hurray!

Heidi said...

Glad you think things are better for you guys! I hope the trend continues!

sandy shoes said...

Encouraging news - glad to hear it.

Meg said...

Glad to see this positive update. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys.

Sarahtoo said...

Hurrah! It's great to hear that you've got good news--you deserve some!

Beth said...

:)